In compliance with the Regulation EU 2016/679 and related national law, we provide to Data Subject the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of personal data’s processing for what concerns the data released and contained in the Reserved Area of this website.
The data’s processing is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, limitation of purpose and storage, minimization, accuracy, protection by all legitimate means of integrity, confidentiality and rights.
The Controller is FIP ARTICOLI TECNICI SRL, Viale Regione Veneto 9, 35127 Padova, Italy, contactable at: email@example.com .
The processing operations will be carried out by Data Handler appointed by the Controller, who will operate under his direct authority in accordance with the instructions received.
We inform the Data Subject that personal data voluntarily provided during registration and subsequently acquired through the use of the Private Area of this website, will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- Provision of the service and functionalities of the Reserved Area.
- Legitimate interest of the Controller.
After registration to the Reserved Area, during the period of access, the Data Subject’s navigation data will be collected, for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Reserved Area and to check its correct functioning, without associating them with data coming from other sources but reserving the right to verify them retrospectively if concrete indications on illegal use are brought to our attention.
Will not be made any different data processing from the purposes specified here without delivery of the related Policy and the specific consent given from the Data Subject.
- Obligatoriness or optionality of the given data
Fill the fields of the Reserved Area’s form with personal data is optional except for those fields indicated as mandatory. This ones are necessary to ensure the correct and lawful use of the Reserved Area, for the protection of any intellectual property rights and for the achievement of the purposes, so the refusal of the Data Subject to provide them will determine the impossibility to subscribe himself to the Reserved Area and to use the service.
After the registration, during the use of Reserved Area are collected:
- data voluntarily gives by the Data subject or those who decides to upload to it;
- in automatic way the navigation data, data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example: information regarding accesses, IP addresses, domain names of the computers used and other parameters regarding the IT environment used).
- Methods of processing
The data will be processed with IT tools in compliance with the security measures required by current legislation.
Personal data provided by the Data Subject through the registration to the Reserved Area or, subsequently, during the use of the same, will be stored in the relative application exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
The Data Controller undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in full compliance with the law and regulations.
- Data Communication to third parties
Data Subject’s data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
In case of legal obligations, Personal data will be provided to the competent Authorities.
- Time of conservation
The data provided at the time of registration to the Reserved Area or, subsequently, during the use of the same, will be kept as long as the registration will be active. When registration expire, the Data Subject's data collected and stored in the Reserved Area, will be kept for 1 year and for longer periods only in cases provided by the law or only in case of legitimate interest of the Controller.
After one year without the Data Subject having sign in, the data sent through the Reserved Area will be deleted, keeping only those data related to the fulfillment of legal and tax obligations (withheld for 10 years).
- Security measures
Transfer, storage and processing of Data Subject’s data collected through the website are ensured by the appropriate technical and security measures. All the Data Subject information are protected with the password that the user has chosen himself, the passwords are not recorded in clear text but are protected with MD5 technology. In addition, the Private Area is provided over HTTPS encrypted connection.
Data subject’s data are collected, archived and stored on a secure server, protected by firewalls and physically located in a web farm with controlled access located in Italy or the EU.
- Data Subject rights
Data subject has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication without delay in an intelligible form;
- require information on your personal data stored by us (ex: origin, purposes, methods, categories, applied logic, retention period, rights, identification data of the Data Controller, subjects or categories to which data can be communicated) by writing us;
- withdraw consent to the processing of data;
- demand erasing of data;
- require the transformation and / or the limitation or the block of processed data in violation of the law;
- require updating, rectification or integration of data;
- obtain his personal data, provided to the Controller, in order to transmit it to another Controller;
- Ask for confirmation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of which data have been communicated, except in the case where this fulfillment is impossible or involves disproportionate duty respect to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- propose a complaint to the Privacy Authority (in Italy: it ).
For further information regarding laws and privacy rights, the Data Subject can visit the website of the respective competent Privacy Authority.
Privacy Authority in Italy: www.garanteprivacy.it .
The Data subject who wants to exercise his right must use the contacts of the Controller.