0090 - straight swivel joint
Straight Swivel Joint
- Straight swivel joints are not suitable for fast and continuous rotations
- Machined from high tensilesteel and carbonitrited / induction hardened for wear parts, they are zinc plated with a yellow chromate finish
- Standard seal material is Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals.
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -20°C to +110°C
- QPQ treatment on request
- On request stainless steel AISI 316 version
- For the stainless steel AISI 316 version, the max static and rotation pressure must be reduced by 1/3
One effective solution uses swivel joint to allow hoses to pivot, which prevents or reduces stress from bending, twisting and stretching. These simple swivel fittings increase considerably the operating life of the hose, allow the use of shorter hose lenghts and reduce maintainance and downtime.
* Metric, NPTF and UNF threads available on request