0091 - 90 swivel joint
90° Swivel Joints
- Swivel joints are not suitable for fast and continuous rotations
- Machined from high tensilesteel and carbonitrited / induction hardened for wear parts, they are zinc plated with a yellow chromate finish
- Standard seal material is Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals.
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -20°C to +110°C
- QPQ treatment on request
- On request stainless steel AISI 316 version
- For the stainless steel AISI 316 version, the max static and rotation pressure must be reduced by 1/3
The usage of the swivel joint is the ideal solution, in fact it allows the hose to compensate for eventual twistings and/or rotations. It prevents or reduces stress from bending, twisting and stretching. These simple swivel fittings increase considerably the operating life of the hose, allow the use of shorter hose lenghts and reduce maintainance and downtime.
* Metric, NPTF and UNF threads available on request