0bvo8 - quick-release couplings iso 7241-1 part b / brass
Quick-release couplings ISO 7241-1 Part B / Brass
- These quick couplings are manufactured according to the ISO 7241-1 part B standard
- Interchangeability according to ISO 7241-1 part B standard
- Shut-off poppet valve system
- Machined from brass. Springs, balls, valves and guide valves in Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Standard seal materials are Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals.
- Back up rings in PTFE
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -25°C to +125°C
- Connectability without pressure
- Disconnection under pressure is not allowed
- PVC, Nylon and Aluminium protective dust plugs and caps are available
It is the general purpose coupling most used across the range of hydraulic applications in industry. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid, the general purpose coupling is also used with chemicals, some gases, water and steam.
*Metric, NPTF and UNF threads are available on request