Av80 - quick-release couplings iso 7241-1 part a
Quick-release couplings ISO 7241-1 Part A
- These quick couplings are manufactured according to the ISO 7241-1 part A standard
- Interchangeability according to ISO 7241-1 part A standard
- Shut-off poppet valve system
- Machined from high tensile steel and cabonitrited/induction hardened for wear parts they are zinc plated with a yellow cromate finish
- Standard seal materials are Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals.
- Back up rings in PTFE
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -25°C to +125°C
- Connectability without pressure
- Disconnection under pressure is not allowed
- On request, only size 1/2" is available with connectability in presence of residual pressure
- PVC, Nylon and Aluminium protective dust plugs and caps are available
It is the quick release coupling most used in a wide range of hydraulic applications including industrial and agricultural. Rugged construction makes it a good choice for mobile applications including dump trucks, trucks trailer connections, snow plows, etc..
*Metric, NPTF and UNF threads available on request.
*su richiesta sono disponibili filettature Metriche, NPTF e UNF