Bv80 - quick-release couplings iso 7241-1 part b
Quick-release couplings ISO 7241-1 Part B
- These quick couplings are manufactured according to the ISO 7241-1 part B standard
- Interchangeability according to ISO 7241-1 part B standard
- Shut-offpoppet valve system
- Machined from high tensile steel and carbonitrided/induction hardened for wear parts they are zinc plated with a yellow chromate finish
- Standard seal materials are Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals.
- Back up rings in PTFE
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -25°C to +125°C
- Connectability without pressure
- Disconnection under pressure is not allowed
- PVC, Nylon and Aluminium protective dust plug and caps are available
It is the general purpose coupling most used across the range of hydraulic applications in industry. Primarly used with hydraulic fluid, the general purpose coupling is also used with chemicals, some gases, water and steam.
*Metric, NPTF and UNF threads are available on request.