Fv80 - screw flat face quick-release couplings
Screw Flat Face quick-release couplings
- These thread-to-connect couplings are connectable under high residual pressure in the female or in the male or both parts. Connection and disconnection at residual pressures of up to 300 bar without soiling fluids
- Shut-off flat face system
- Machined from high tensile steel with QPQ treatment for the main body, zinc plated with a yellow chromate finish for the rest.
- Standard seal material is Nitrile Rubber (NBR). On request: Viton, EPDM, Neoprene (CR) or other seals
- Back up rings in PTFE
- Working temperatures with standard seals (NBR) from -25°C to +100°C
- Eliminates hydraulic spillage when connecting or disconnecting hydraulic attachments
- Avoid air inclusion during connection
- Easy to clean
- On request steel protective dust plugs and caps are available
These couplings are used in heavy duty work conitions, in the presence of high pressure peaks, in very dirty environments and high mechanical stress. They are particularly suitable on closed circuits, used in a wide range of sectors such as truck loader, hydraulic excavators, etc.. They differs from the FP80 series just for the external coupling system.
* Metric, NPTF and UNF threads are available on request