Va0do - double overcentre valves - type a
Double overcentre valves - type A
USE AND OPERATION:
These valves are used to control actuator's movement and block in onedirection in order to enable the following functions:
- under control descent of a load: load's weight doesn't carry it away as the valve prevents any cavitation of the actuator;
- limited maximum pressure in case of shocks created by loads, overloads or sudden manoeuvrings (load control with opened centre distributor).
MATERIALS AND FEATURES:
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Internal parts in hardened e ground steel
- BUNA N standard seals
- Tightness: minor leakage
- Standard setting 320 bar. Valve setting must be at least 1,3 times more than load pressure in order to enable the valve to close even when undergone to the maximum load pressure.
Connect V1 and V2 to the pressure flow, C1 and C2 to the actuator to be controlled. In-line mounting.
- other settings available
- sealing cap (CODE-P) and arranged for sealing cap (CODE-PP)