Va0so - single overcentre valves - type a
Single overcentre valves - type A
USE AND OPERATION:
These valves are used to control actuator's movement and block in one direction in order to enable the following functions:
- under control descent of a load: load's weight doesn't carry it away as the valve prevents any cavitations of the actuator;
- limited maximum pressure in case of shocks created by loads, overloads or sudden manoeuvrings (load control with opened centre distributor).
MATERIALS AND FEATURES:
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Internal parts in hardened and ground steel
- BUNA N standard seals
- Tightness: minor leakage
- Standard setting: 320 bar. Valve setting must be at least 1,3 times more than load pressure in order to enable the valveto close even when undergone to the maximum load pressure.
Connect V1 and V2 to the pressure flow, C1to the free flow side of the actuator and C2 to the actuator's side you want the flow to be blocked in-line mounting.
- other settings available
- sealing cap (CODE-P) and arranged for sealing cap (CODE-PP)